Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: Classic Goth, is that like American Gothic?

 Thursday, November 03, 2005

Classic Goth, is that like American Gothic?

You scored as Classic Goth. Classic! the best kind! actually, you're probably a little of every kind of Goth! you love the old-school stuff! too bad there arent more of your kind around here any more...

Classic Goth

100%

Denial Goth

88%

Romantic Goth

88%

Industrial Goth

63%

Poser Goth

38%

The True Goth Quiz
created with QuizFarm.com

Trust me, I'm just as shocked..

Votes Of Sympathy:1

Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Thanks for stopping by! I promise more wackiness and interesting things, so I beg you to keep checking back! Thanks for the comment! (I'm a comment whore!)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home