Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: Weekly Wrap Up...

 Friday, November 11, 2005

Weekly Wrap Up...



VERSUS



A Battle I would like to see: Samurai Kittens VERSUS Jedi Squirrels. I hope the kittens would win, but with their Jedi mind tricks I have a feeling the squirrels would win. They can move nuts with their minds for fuck's sake!!

Asshole of the week: Pat Robertson (who could technically be asshole of every week)Robertson Warns: God Will Smite Dover PA for Dumping Intelligent Design Supporters That's all it takes to get a good smiting these days?? Damn. I'm fucked.

Bitch-Slap of the week: Kansas! You need to remember, if you outlaw evolution only outlaws will evolve. As an anthropologist and scientist I am completely insulted by your backward county-folk ways. Then again you are probably among those who believe if we just don't talk about sex kids won't have it. Your "christian" tinged view of things is going to lead you all down a very dangerous path. You are going to breed a whole generation of pregnant, ignorant people. Who will go to college and be stunned to learn that in science a THEORY is actually a fact, it's just called a theory because in all things scientific if something comes along to disprove the theory then it is changed. Will you argue that there is no gravity, because it is only a theory? Please. Remember, the difference between religion and science is that science can be proven wrong, religion, sadly, never can.

Things I Learned this Week:
#1 Yelling things like "You're all gonna die fuckers" "That's the last tea you'll ever enjoy" and "Hello, I'm Billy Zane, I'm an ASSHOLE" at the TV while watching Titanic is strangely cathartic, especially if done while talking to Khrysten.
#2 Taking a moment to think about John Leguizamo and Goran Vijnik (on ER) having sex, or alternately the whole ER crew engaging in a gigantic orgy can be hi-larious, especially if done while talking to Khrysten.
#3 The Chicken Little toys from McDonalds are AWESOME, as are the McNuggets (which seems wrong now that I think about it to eat CHICKEN while playing with toys from a chicken related movie).

Personal Anthem(s) of the Week: The Flaming Lips' "Do You Realize?" & Nikka Costa's "Everybody's Got Their Something"

Karma's Bitch of the Week: No one in particular this week got exceptionally fucked. This means next week lots of people will be fucked. Sorry guys.

Moments that Made Me Feel Shiny:
#1 Khrysten announcing that I am in fact, her Sunshine.
#2 Reconnecting with a OLD friend in Justin, who is reminding me of all the reasons why I've always liked him, ever since the Gary Indiana incident of the 8th grade (oh yeah Zoe, you know what I'm talking about). It's good to have you back Zoe.

Unfinished Projects, Finally Finished: Red knit scarf for my Aunt Annemarie, which I have been working on for about a year. Next projects up: Finish reading damn first Harry Potter book and needlepoint pin cushion.

Movie of the Week: Chopping Mall (1986), stars no one significant, but it does feature murderous Shopping mall security robots which are after teens who locked themselves in the mall for an all-night party (full of sex and booze, oh yeah that's gonna end well). The robots kill with lasers, electrocution, and many many other devious tools. When they are done, they announce "Thank You, Have a Nice Day." This movie sucks, but is hilarious cos it sucks so much. It reeks of late 80's horror movie, all the teens look like they are 30 and in the first 10 minutes you already know who the survivors are going to be. Body count: 2 Security officers, 1 janitor, 6 "teens" and 2 robots (I think). I give it 2 blackeyes out of 5, it's worth watching if you feel like playing Mystery Science Theater 3000 at home with your pets or friends.

Best TV I saw all week: LOST! I can't talk about it cos I'm not gonna spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it, but this was the best thing on TV all freaking week! Mmm Naveen Andrews...

Overall it's been a decent week. I've whored my blog a bunch in hopes that someone new will read it. I thank Lysie for adding me to her blog roll. I love her blog. Also I welcome Khrysten to the land of Blog, as I do Pat with Wausaumniac.

Don't forget to "Ask a CSI" (next post down) and I will say, yes there actually can be stupid questions, and no Pat I won't be tracking anyone down with their 'sexy' fingerprints. That's just wierd.

Votes Of Sympathy:5

Comments Blogger mrcoolbadguy said...

I knew wrote something last night but I wasn't sure what. Maybe that's why I don't drink on an empty stomache. Oh well, I'm harmless anyways the worste that ever happens is embarassing remarks from friends for a while after long night. Good thing I rarely go out anymore.

1:02 PM  
Comments Blogger Riss said...

Hi, I'm someone new! And you're right, picturing the whole ER cast having one big orgy is hysterical. I think Dr. Carter (is he still on) would definitely be a "catcher" and that Sam could use a good few hours in the sack to loosen her uptight ass a little (not literally). Although I got a bit grossed out after awhile. Like when picturing Neela busting out some diagrams to find out if everything was happening correctly.

3:37 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Welcome Riss!! I think Carter is officially gone, but they's been sexifyin' Neela for a while now, it's kinda creepy! Welcome to the madness, stick around, it only gets wierder!

3:40 PM  
Comments Blogger Knina said...

Omg, I got here surfing for credits...you are on the map girl!

3:55 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Yippee!!!! Yay Blog Explosion!!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home