Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: A Cult of Me!!

 Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Cult of Me!!

Doesn't it just figure??

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

Votes Of Sympathy:5

Comments Blogger IvoryValentine said...

OOOh, this was brilliant! I was an idie film and Garden State and Clerks were my movie matches! Life is so entertaining sometimes!

1:04 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Great I get Rocky Horror and you get Garden State?? So unfair!!!

1:31 PM  
Comments Blogger mrcoolbadguy said...

Shit I got the exact same thing as you BEG but I think if I did it again I would also have an alternate outcome cause I pretty much had two feelings about every question based on my two different outlooks on life that I somehow manage to simulateously foster. Fuck I think I have multiple sinuglar personality syndrome. Or yeah it's just the nature of everything Duality. What a bitch.

3:43 AM  
Comments Blogger Pause said...

I'm film noir, so true LA Confidental, Sin City, Chinatown. I like this one I stole it for my site.

12:29 PM  
Comments Blogger matryoshka said...

Sweet. A black comedy.

I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

(Thanks for your visit the other day...I am going to need to keep an eye on this blog of yours....)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home