Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: I'm It!

 Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Lysie, which I've got to admit, I don't mind! Here it goes...

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Horse Shit Shoveler
2. Gas Station Employee
3. Office Manager
4. Latent Fingerprint Examiner

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Shaun of the Dead
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Blade: Trinity
4. Serenity!!!

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Delafield, WI
2. Waukesha, WI
3. Wausau, WI
4. Racine, WI (I count it as a second home of sorts)

Four TV Show You Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. Scrubs
3. My Name is Earl
4. Supernatural

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Whedonesque
2. Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue
3. Hotmail
4. Firefly Fans dot Net

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Campbell's Green Bean Casserole (yeah the one with the soup and the French Onions)
2. Beef Burgundy with Potato Dumplings
3. Swiss Cheese Fondue
4. Nachos/Taco Dip

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):
1. Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway
2. Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes
3. Depeche Mode's Ultra
4. Robbie William's Swing When You're Winning

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Greater Metro Milwaukee Area
2. Egypt
3. Prague
4. Munich

Now for the first time I'm gonna tag this out:
Four People Who Are Now Obligated to Do This to Their Blog:
1. Khrysten -Mount Up!!!
2. Croaker
3. Amanda
4. Riss

Votes Of Sympathy:4

Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

here's an awesome Beef Burgundy recipe: http://recipes.tasteofhome.com/erms/recp.aspx?recid=19977

You can get the potato dumpling mix at most grocery stores in the boxed potato isle, or at any continental (read as European) stuff grocery store. They are really easy all you do is boil the bags they provide you a voila! dumplings! It's soooo good!

11:32 AM  
Comments Blogger Pause said...

Ah yes another tag to add to my list, that makes four I still need to complete. Good thing I'm on vacation.

1:15 PM  
Comments Blogger Zube said...

Wow! Latent fingerprint examiner sounds pretty interesting.

9:01 PM  
Comments Blogger Riss said...

I will be getting to this soon, I didn't forget!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home