Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: I'm No Venus, That's For Damn Sure

 Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm No Venus, That's For Damn Sure

Mars


.:Mars:.

"You have a great enthusiasm and passion for
all that life has to offer. This is coupled
with a great amount of strength. You know
exactly what you want and are not afraid to go
after it. You love a good challenge and you
have a great deal of stubborness, which helps
you achieve your goals. Your enduring
determination is a great match for your
inventive mind. Your only drawback may be your
difficulty in letting others know how you
feel."


. : : Which Astrological Planet are You? : : . [10 Gorgeous Pics!]
brought to you by Quizilla

Votes Of Sympathy:3

Comments Blogger Knina said...

Hey girl...you are all pretty now. Hope you like it.

PS: Im also a Mars...go figure.

1:39 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Thanks! It's all Kinky Poe's doing!

2:09 PM  
Comments Blogger Pause said...

I like the new template, she did a good job. If the typical girl is from Venus then I am glad you are from Mars. May be I'll have to start dedicating all my knightly deeds to you ;).

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home