Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: New Look!

 Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Look!

Welcome to the newly redesigned Plural of Apocalypse. There are still some minor tweaks (and this site is best viewed with Firefox) but this is pretty much my new look. A big thanks goes out to Amanda for her hard work and for putting up with my nitpicky crapity crap. I keep telling her she could make some money doing this but she just won't listen.

Other than getting prettier than Kaylee before a big shindig, nothing much is new.

I'm done Christmas shopping. Well except for the tweaking I need to do for Amanda and Khrysten, cos I can never be truely done for them. And I still owe Amanda a birthday present (sorry babe, times were tough, I was too busy wasting my money on ass). On Friday my Pappa is coming down to shop for my Mom with me, and I have to take him to the Gander Mountain (who recently held my credit card hostage). Why? Because my mother demanded that I take him there and not leave until he has found something for himself. Apparently if we don't he is getting nothing except for what I got for him, which would be sorta sad. I am fighting the urge to shop for my cats cos I know that only puts me one step closer to crazy cat lady.

I keep planning to rant about the holidays, but I'm burnt out on them, and at the point of just not caring anymore (wait, that's me usually). I do plan on doing a last minute Christmas gift list thingy, but that'll mostly be so you people don't give grandma a Chia Pet from the Walgreens again. Possibly a rant about ridiculous Christmas crap too.

Today it snowed like half a foot. My co-worker has already declared she is taking the day off tomorrow cos the roads will suck. If it keeps snowing she has a point, but I think it stopped which will make her preemptive strike look a bit ridiculous, ridiculous, yet still somehow familiar.

My dead mouse has been replaced with a fancy wireless one. I primarily bought it cos it was on sale and blue, which is enough to get me to buy anything.

In the News:

Duh, with a Capital D

Arrested Development + Weeds = Hilarious, Showtime Take Heed!

Duh, with a Little D

Israel in Alaska and More Crazy Iranian Ideas

We're Not the Boss of Canada

Body Shots Do Not a City Build

My Hook-ups Named Grannie, No Seriously

Dead Like Our Careers

Big Bird and Dead Bodies, Sesame Street Sure Has Changed

Finally, a Holiday inspired movie worth seeing: Surviving Christmas. Yes I said it, the one with Ben Affleck (my love), James Gandolfini, and Christina Applegate. I know it was blindsided with bad Gigli publicity, but Ben's better now (no more latina harpy, hello baby and Garner, cos if he isn't with me he should be with Jennifer Garner), and this movie deserved a better fate. Trust me it's hilarious. I was actually laughing out loud like a maniacal freak alone in my apartment. This is constantly on HBO's rotation right now, so catch it, cos you so won't regret it, and it might even put you in a garishly vulgur holiday mood.

BTW: Hop over to the Plural of Apocalypse Deux, it's actually been updated, I know shock me!

Also for the best viewing it is recommended that you go out and down load the Nuptial font (which is widely available from free font sites). Alternately you can google 'Firefly Font' and you should be able to figure it out from there.

Votes Of Sympathy:3

Comments Blogger IvoryValentine said...

So, I shopped for my cats...and dogs...spent a small damn fortune. Does that make me 'Crazy Cat Lady'? Anywho, your blog is soooo purrty now! I'm so proud.(Most of) The tripod accomplished something without bloodshed!

8:55 AM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

No, you aren't a crazy cat lady, cos you have a husband and dogs. Only us single spinsters can be crazy cat ladies, although I'll let you come and visit and you can temporarily be a crazy cat lady!

10:57 AM  
Comments Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Hm it's got that new blog smell!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home