Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: R.I.P Mouse

 Sunday, December 11, 2005

R.I.P Mouse

I appologize to all the blogs and message boards and emails I have as of late neglected. As a state employee I have excessive amounts of leave time, which means for the rest of the year I have 3 day work weeks. Which leaves me at home. Generally I would love for nothing more than sitting in front of this box reading and commenting away on things that have nothing to do with actual life. But right now I am handicapped.

There was a time when I could have somewhat muddled through my computer experience without a mouse. It is possible, although not favorable.

My mouse is on it's last legs. This has happened before, but it always made a miraculous recovery. See it does this thing, the mouse will move the little screen arrow up or sideways, but down, well that's another story.

I am waging WWIII on the downward stroke with my mouse. BTW: I have taken it apart, there is nothing physically wrong with it, it just doesn't want to do it. My mouse pad is now upside down to create more traction. It's a five minute ordeal just to get to the bottom of a page.

So tomorrow I will be going to the Office Max or Depot or whatever the fuck it is up here and buy a new mouse. I have a gift card thing for there otherwise I wouldn't go there, I'd go somewhere with much better prices. I appologize if one of my friends went out and bought me one for Christmas, cos unless it's showing up in like 24 hours you might want to return it cos I can't stand this anymore.

RIP mouse, your day has come.

Votes Of Sympathy:2

Comments Blogger Knina said...

Wtf? Why do the holidays do this shit to me??
I the perfect mouse all picked out for you, had already found an awesome price on it & was confident no one else was getting you a computer thing since that is well, my turf!

Bah-fucking-humbug.

Btw, if you get anything besides a Logitech you are going to hate it. Avoid the microsoft wireless mice at all costs, they are fucking battery hogs. Since I can't get you the super spiffy mouse I wanted to the least you can do is heed my advice on this one.

I call you after my slave trader meeting of the day.

A2

11:03 AM  
Comments Blogger Eric said...

Love the new 'do here on your blog.

And yeah. I happen to love my Microsoft Trackball Explorer but it's pricey and you have to like track balls. For me it's a space issue too. Trackball equals one tiny footprint on my desk.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home