Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: It's a Miracle!

 Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's a Miracle!

Here in the dark recesses of the Radisson Inn in North Milwaukee I am able to access shitty free computer access to add this wonderful (if not sorta lame) tid-bit to my Blog. This is stolen from Lysie, who TAGGED m (I promise to do it as soon as I get home), and after seeing that Europe was the only continent without BlackEyedGurl, I had to post this.


Ten Top Trivia Tips about BlackEyedGurl!

  1. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets BlackEyedGurl.
  2. BlackEyedGurl became extinct in England in 1486.
  3. Without BlackEyedGurl, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand!
  4. Europe is the only continent that lacks BlackEyedGurl.
  5. The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than BlackEyedGurl, and 400 times smaller.
  6. BlackEyedGurl can't sweat.
  7. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain BlackEyedGurl.
  8. Snow White's coffin was made of BlackEyedGurl.
  9. The first BlackEyedGurl was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
  10. BlackEyedGurl was named after BlackEyedGurl the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Oh, But I'm not done yet. I did my real name too cos I am hella bored here in the hotel and I am eagerly awaiting time for dinner.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Adrianna!

  1. Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Adrianna fighting underground.
  2. The only Englishman to become Adrianna was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Adrianna from 1154 to 1159.
  3. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Adrianna.
  4. Only twelve people have ever set foot on Adrianna.
  5. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Adrianna!
  6. Adrianna, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
  7. During severe windstorms, Adrianna may sway several feet to either side!
  8. Adrianna has four noses.
  9. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Adrianna!
  10. Birds do not sleep in Adrianna, though they may rest in her from time to time.
I am interested in - do tell me about
This whole thing makes me feel like Chuck Norris. #4 is creepily true, in more ways than one ;)

Have you checked on my Renter lately?? You really should do that, Fyre Goddess RULES! Click on her pretty window (and not her link) so she can see just how many of you are out there!!! Let me stand next to her Fyre!

Also BIG THANKS go out to Pie for letting me rent her blog, even though this is probably the most boring week ever here at Plural of Apocalypse. Although I think there were a few even more boring weeks when I was all depressed and crying often and listening to too much Tori Amos (in December Archives, I can't find a way to create the link, sorry I suck, the post was called These Precious Things, but it's kinda lame now that I think about it). So If you are here, visiting from my Pie's site, check out my 100 things about me, or poar through the archives. I swear I have occasionally been more entertaining than I am this week!!

I will return to the great white north on Saturday and get back to what I do best, slacking over this blog and barely doing my actual job... Lates!

Votes Of Sympathy:1

Comments Blogger IvoryValentine said...

Earthguakes are caused by you fighting underground? Have you been hanging out with 'Horse-face' Swank again (Or possibly a cheaper sci-fi Luke Perry adaptation)? It's also good to know that without you, apple trees would have to be pollinated by hand...and that would probably end up being my job (and now I'm actually having an It's a Wonderful Life sort of moment being all thankful that you're here to keep me from having to resort to a future of pollination the old fashioned way)!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home