Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: Movie Whore!

 Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Movie Whore!

This is completely stolen from Fyre Goddess's Blog but I thought it was brilliant, and that I might be able to beat her score. Let's see...

Number the ones you’ve seen. Apparently you have no life if you scored over 70.

(1) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(2) Grease
(3) Pirates of the Caribbean
( ) Boondock Saints
( ) The Mexican
(4) Fight Club
(5) Starsky and Hutch
(6) Neverending Story
(7) Blazing Saddles
(8) Airplane
(9) The Princess Bride
(10) Young Frankenstein
(11) AnchorMan: The Legend of Ron Burgandy
(12 ) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Saw
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
(13) Anger Management
(14 ) 50 First Dates
( ) Jason X
(15) Scream
(16) Scream 2
( 17) Scream 3
(18) Scary Movie
( ) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
(19) American Pie
(20) American Pie 2
(21) American Wedding
(22) Harry Potter
(23) Harry Potter 2
(24) Harry Potter 3
( ) Harry Potter 4
(25 ) Resident Evil I
(26 ) Resident Evil 2
(27 ) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
(28) The Village
(29) Donnie Darko
( ) Lilo & Stitch
( )Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
(30 )13 Ghosts
(31) Signs
(32) The Grinch
(33 ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The Original Not the Remake
(34 ) White Chicks
(35) Butterfly Effect
(36 ) Thirteen Going on 30
(37) I, Robot
(38 ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( ) Universal Soldier
( ) A Series Of Unfortunate Events
(39 ) Along Came Polly
(40) Deep Impact
(41 ) KingPin
(42) Never Been Kissed
(43 ) Meet The Parents
(44) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
(45 ) A Cinderella Story
(46) the Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
(47) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumb & Dumberer
(48 ) Final Destination
(49 ) Final Destination 2
(50) Halloween
(51) The Ring
( ) House of Wax
( )The Ring 2
(52) Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
(53)Practical magic
(54) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
(55 ) From Hell
(56 ) Hellboy
(57 )Secret Window
( )I Am Sam
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
(58) The Day After Tomorrow
(59) Child’s Play
( ) Bride of Chucky
(60) Ten Things I Hate About You
(61 ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
(62) Nightmare on Elm Street
(63) Sixteen Candles
( ) Coach Carter
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
(64) SeVen
(65 ) Oceans eleven
(66 ) Ocean’s Twelve
(67 ) Identity
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
(68) Independence Day
(69) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
(70 ) Darkness Falls
(71) Christine
(72) ET
(73) Children of the Corn
(74 ) My Boss’ daughter
(75 ) Maid in manhattan
( ) Frailty
( ) Best Bet
(76 ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(77 ) She’s All That
( ) Calendar girls
( ) Sideways
(78) Mars Attacks
(79 ) Event Horizon
(80) Ever After
(81) Forrest Gump
(82) Big Trouble in Little China
(83) X-Men
(84) X-2
(85 ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
( ) Catch Me If You Can
( ) The Others
(86) Freaky Friday
( ) Reign of Fire
(87) Cruel Intentions
(88 ) The Hot Chick
( ) Swimfan
( ) Miracle
(89) Old School
( ) The Notebook
(90) K-Pax
(91) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(92)Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(93)Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
( ) Walk to Remember
( ) Boogeyman
( ) Hitch
(94) The Fifth Element
(95) Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
(96) Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones
( ) Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith
(97) Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
(98) Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
(99) Star Wars Episode VI Return of The Jedi…
(100) Troop Beverly Hills
( ) Swimming with Sharks
(101) Air Force One
( ) For Richer or Poorer
(102) Trainspotting
( 103) People Under the Stairs
( 104) Blue Velvet
(105) Sound of Music
(106) Parent Trap (original)
(107) Parent Trap (the one with lindsay lohan)
(108) The Burbs
(109) The Terminator
(110) Empire Records
( ) SLC Punk
(111 ) Meet Joe Black
(112) Nightmare Before Christmas
(113) The Silence of the Lambs
(114) Sleepy Hollow
(115) I *heart* Huckabees
( ) 24 Hour Party People
( ) Blood In Blood Out
(116 ) The Virgin Suicides
(117)Legally blonde 1
(118 ) Legally Blonde 2
(119) Pretty woman
(120 ) Mean girls
(121) Terminator 2
( ) Terminator 3
(122) Waynes world
(123) Waynes world 2
(124 ) Blade
( ) Spongebobsquarepants the movie

124... Well we always knew I didn't have a life...

Votes Of Sympathy:10

Comments Blogger IvoryValentine said...

I actually did this little test...I beat you by 19. Although I thought that you had seen Ghost Ship. Also, how could you have never watched Gothika. You had my copy for like 3 months!

11:28 AM  
Comments Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Nice blog--I put you on my RSS feed and I'll be back.

11:58 AM  
Comments Blogger Eric said...

Hilarious... I only scored 115 (only... why am I competitive about this)

12:08 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Welcome Serra!

IV: I knew you were the only person I know who could beat my score. I did miss Gothica again when it was on TV cos everytime I caught it it was already started and it seems like the kind of movie you need to see from beginning to end. Ghost Ship? Well I got no excuses.

Eric: I only did this cos I was all 'I can beat Fyre's score!' so the competetive bug lives here too. At least you didn't copy it, reformat it, paste it and renumber them like I did.

12:44 PM  
Comments Blogger IvoryValentine said...

I actually did copy and paste and renumber, but in a .doc. I didn't actually post it. I thought about it though and then decided against it in favor of mocking the 'Safe Sex' dress.

12:57 PM  
Comments Blogger Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

161...oh dear I need some sort of help. Seeing that number makes me question my commitment to Sparklemotion.

3:34 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

LOL Soh! OMG, Sparklemotion!

Okay I feel so much better cos now I am not the only one over 100. Nice to see more cineophiles (is that what we are?) on here. I love the movies, and I mean it's not like we saw these all in one year (nor does this list even come close to covering all the movies I have ever seen). Yay! New Readers!! (Or are they just delurking posters?)

4:08 PM  
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how happy that makes me... and a couple of other people ;)

I spent weeks emailing that to people saying "Come on, you know you're more of a Movie Whore than I am..." But to no avail.

Sadly, though, I'll catch up, I'm sure...

~FG };^>

3:09 PM  
Comments Blogger Riss said...

Beat you by 3, woot! (As in WOOT, I am more of a loser than you!!)

4:09 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

It's okay this list did 2 things: Give me a list of movies I need to see. Inspired me to make a better movie list than this cos this one is kinda dumb. So yeah, I'm lame enough to redo this!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home