Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: New Tenant!!! & Boredom Busters

 Friday, January 20, 2006

New Tenant!!! & Boredom Busters

Image hosting by Photobucket

Duck Girl Says: Go visit our new tenant: Fyre Goddess or I will beat in your brains with the bat of accountability and feed your innards to my ducklings.

Duck Girl is kind of a fuck-tard. But her advise is good. We have a new Tenant! Yes, it's the woman who brought me the Movie Whore game that all of us had to go and do, and which all of us will now use to gauge just how many movies we've seen. Now go make her credits worth-while, clicky clicky! I promise she doesn't disappoint!

Also when you are bored on the internet as I so often am I recommend visiting:
Alien LOVES Predator
AND
30 Second Bunny Theater

BTW: Duck Girl is available for children's parties, you should see her with a Pinata!

Votes Of Sympathy:3

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I think that's the most... erm... graphically violent welcome I've gotten :)

Not that I'm complaining, it's kind of... uh....

*backs away slowly*

2:42 PM  
Comments Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Can you send Duck Girl to Merrill for me? My brother hasn't called since Christmas, and if it's not because his arms are broken I want that fixed. :)

2:56 PM  
Comments Blogger Black Eyed Gurl said...

Aww Fyre, sometimes I have to threaten the readership. I want you to get as many hits as old Scooter did, give you your money's worth you know? If the bat of accountability is neccessary, so be it.

Duck Girl is also available for parties!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home