Concept4Banner1024 The Plural of Apocalypse: See Me?

 Friday, February 24, 2006

See Me?

Perceptions are fun and interesting, so if you are reading this you have a perception of me. If you actually know me, or only know me online go to the links below and let me see how others percieve me. It'll either be great for me or so damaging to my self esteem that I never leave the house again. I'm thinking the second is highly unlikely... Come on, do it for me!

The Good: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Blackeyedgrrl

The Not So Good: http://kevan.org/nohari?name=blackeyedgrrl

BTW: I don't expect this to be an exact science, cos some of you know me, and some of you only know the way I write, and only know me through my words. Please indulge me with this cos I think it's brilliant, and I am due for a little bit of a mind fuck. BTW, I found this on: When We Were Liars, Things Were Seamless Which is an awesome blog.

Another awesome blog? My TENANT!! Spilling the Beans wants you to come and help her pick up the beans, be a bean counter and help a sista out!

Votes Of Sympathy:1

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there's not one that says anything about you being old or smelling like death and mothballs. What's up with that?

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home